- Keeping account books and revenue and expense ledgers in compliance with the applicable regulations,
- Filling in tax return forms of any type,
- Drawing up statutory statements / reports,
- Keeping records of fixed assets as well as intangible and legal assets,
- Drawing up financial statements, control reports
- Contacts with tax offices and giving explanations during tax audits,
- Assistance in drafting contracts,
- Tax consultancy in business activity.
Accounting Policy Statement
- Assistance in drawing up a chart of general and itemised accounts,
- Defining an accounting concept for evaluating assets and liabilities (accounting policy),
- Creating cost accounts and costing,
- Defining the rules for categorising business operations,
- Adopting the applicable accounting concept to changed business objects and changes in accounting regulations.
Auditing the Accounts
- Examining the account books for correct keeping,
- Examining, and assistance in drawing up, tax returns as well as tax information, balance-sheet data and statistics,
- Control of, and assistance in drawing up, financial statements,
- Verification of the Chart of Accounts, Depreciation Plan and accounting concept,
- Examining accounting documents for non sequitur and miscounts,
- Training the client’s financial and accounting staff.
Personnel and Payroll Services
- Keeping personal files,
- Settling accounts with the Social Security Institution,
- Filling in PIT return forms,
- Filling in PFRON [State Fund for the Rehabilitation of the Disabled] report forms,
- Drawing up employment contracts, employment records and other necessary documents,
- Personal income tax consultancy.
- Drawing up periodic accruals statements,
- Defining overdue receivables and payables,
- Sending reminders to debtor,
- Servicing the client’s bank account (making money transfers, monitoring financial transactions in the account, negotiating currency exchange rates).