Marszałkowska Winnicki Tax Advisory Services LLP
Date of entering into force: 25th of May, 2018
Marszałkowska Winnicki Tax Advisory Services LLP operates the website https://doradztwopodatkowe.wroclaw.pl (“Service”).
This page informs you about our policy regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information during the use of our Service as well as the choices which are related to this information.
We use your information for the provision and improvement of the Service. By using the Service, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with these principles.
This policy and GDPR
GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation, the European Privacy Act approved by the European Commission in 2016. The GDPR replaces the previous EU Privacy Directive, known as Directive 95/46/EC (“the Directive”), which has been the basis of the European Data Protection Act since 1995.
Identification of the administrator
Marszałkowska Winnicki Tax Advisory Services LLP, with its registered office in Wrocław (50-502), ul. Hubska 52/11A, POLAND, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000514157, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”), will be the administrator responsible for all the data being provided by you to us.
Collection and use of information
We collect several different types of information in order to ensure, above all, the proper performance of our Service.
Types of collected data
By using our Service, we may ask you to provide certain data which enables to identify a person who can be contacted or identified using this data (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
Name and surname
Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information on how the service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). Usage data may include such information as your computer’s IP address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, time and date of your visit, amount of time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. This data may be stored in the Cookie files (“Cookies”).
Tracking data and Cookie files;
Cookies are files which contain a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from the website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also include navigational signals, tags and scripts used to collect and track information, as well as to improve and analyze our Service.
Marszałkowska Winnicki Tax Advisory Services LLP shall use the collected data for the following purposes:
- to take actions which are necessary before the conclusion of an agreement, or before the performance of a concluded agreement, including the provision of services under the agreement,
- for archival purposes, in order to secure the information in case of legal necessity to prove facts that may be of legitimate interest of the Administrator,
- in order to potentially pursue or defend against claims, which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator,
- in order to fulfill legal duties which arise primarily in relation to accounting law, tax law, and social security law,
- in order to directly offer services of the Administrator or third parties related to the Administrator,
- in order to establish communication using the contact form,
Transmission of data
Your personal data, including personal data, will not be transferred or stored on computers which are located outside of the country, province, nation, or other area of governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from those that apply in your area of jurisdiction.
Disclosure of data
The Administrator may disclose personal data in good faith and when such action is necessary for the purposes of:
- fulfillment of a legal duty,
- protection and defending of the Administrator’s rights or property,
- the proper performance of the agreement.
Data security is important to us. However, one should keep in mind that no method of Internet transmission, or electronic method of data storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee complete security.
We may hire companies and third parties in order to improve our service (they would be classified as a “data processors” within the GDPR), as well as in order to provide the Service on our behalf, to provide services related to the Service, or to assist in the analysis of our service.
Personal data storage period
We process your data for the time period that is necessary to secure the rights and claims of the Administrator, as well as within the time period resulting from the generally binding provisions of law concerning the storage period of documents.
Rights of the visitors to the Administrator’s website
You are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to access your data and to receive its copy,
- the right to rectify (correct) your data,
- the right to delete your data,
- the justified right to restrict data processing,
- the right to object to the processing of the data,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
The Administrator shall properly make available the following technical means, preventing unauthorised persons from collecting and modifying of the electronically transferred personal data:
a. data protection against unauthorized access,
b. an SSL certificate.