Structured Tax Consultancy
We offer our clients assistance in selecting the optimal legal form of business, as part of our structured legal and tax advisory services. Working as a team of tax advisers and accountants, we provide comprehensive services when the legal form of business needs changing and when a new form needs introducing.
Our advisory services consist in particular in the following:
- Selection of a legal form for the business the client runs;
- Advising on restructuring and transformation, in particular into limited partnerships,
- Advising on purchasing and selling shares, acquiring and selling enterprises,
- Advising on mergers, divisions and winding up of business units.
Day-to-day Tax Consultancy
We provide comprehensive services in:
- All types of taxes,
- Transfer prices,
- Filling in tax return forms.
- Hotline – a quick solution to a problem by telephone or email,
- Expert opinions on tax and tax / legal matters,
- Tax documents for transfer prices,
- Tax control on a long-term agreement basis (fixed rate / lump sum fee) or project-oriented basis.
Our objective is to provide our clients with security and optimise their tax loads at the same time.
While carrying out tax audits we ensure that:
- Irregularities in tax liability calculations are detected,
- New solutions are introduced,
- Tax loads are optimised,
- Audit reports are drawn up.
Tax Planning and Optimisation
We offer optimum tax solutions to the client’s business. They concern in particular the following:
- The form of the business the client runs,
- Provision of additional capital and funds for companies as well as distribution and payment of profits,
- Purchase and sale of shares,
- Incomes from on-going business operations,
- Other one-off business transactions.
Court and Administrative Proceedings
We offer the following services:
- Advice on, and assistance during, tax audits and each of the tax proceedings stages,
- Drafting letters of complaints and representing our clients before Regional Administrative Courts and the Supreme Administrative Court,
- Drafting disclaimers, appeals and other legal remedy measures and letters during tax, fiscal and customs audits,
- Representing the client in tax and court proceedings.